About Me

A schizophrenic careening through middle age looks at her life in black font.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Colours

This week I've done nothing but draw and experiment with colours.

Twiggy:
pastel, 2011

And a cool friend:
pastel, 2011
I have decided to take my first art class since high school in January, at the local community center. Hopefully there will be lots of inspiration. All this is just an exercise in colours.

Thinking in colour is different than thinking in black and white. It's not just lines and shapes, it's pencil pressure and blending. Understood, I'm not an expert, but I hope to be one day!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! You have a profound natural talent. I am glad you are pursuing some classes, yet your works seem so perfect, I cannot imagine what you could learn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. That's so sweet, but believe me I could learn a lot about precision and actually FINISHING something. :))

    ReplyDelete