About Me

A schizophrenic careening through middle age looks at her life in black font.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Upon Request:

These are a few of my watercolours. (The first is of my Aussie friend, Bec. Forthcoming are pictures of the culprit ...)
Paintings of Bec by ME!
(The bottom right is impressionistic)

Watercolour of Tim Lincecum by ME
(Sideways) watercolour of Mary Manson by Me
It should be pointed out, by the way, that I own the originals, and if you or anyone you know claims they painted these ... expect the plagiarism police.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!

    You are a genius! i love your art! E and I just looked at your watercolors together. Very evocative! I do not have enough exclaimations!

    I am super impressed. Seriously, beautiful work! I am too spazzed out to be more specific. Watercolor is about feelings. Umm. Wow! !!! !!!

    ReplyDelete