About Me

A schizophrenic careening through middle age looks at her life in black font.

Monday, June 6, 2011

All in one day?

Okay, I suck at multi-tasking.
I don’t have a bajillion things to do today, but I have 3 or 4 – and that’s enough to make me mental (well, okay, a little more mental).
My friend from Australia arrived yesterday, and despite not sleeping the night before from excitement and the fact that we were too excited to see each other to go to bed last night until at least 1am, today I had therapy and a meeting with a Zen master, plus some shopping to do. I’m freaking exhausted and worn. But there are guests here now (the boyfriend, and the Aussie pal), dinner needs taken care of, and my mind is blank blank blank.
If the blog suffers for my suckage at handling more than one thing at once, I apologize.

3 comments:

  1. Naww ur doing great. if u ever just want quiet time i gots heaps of art supplies (yours!) a journal to write, shit to stick in it, a new sketchpad, a fuckload of ur poems to read, a new town to explore and etc etc :)

    Maybe we should do one day going out, one day doing nothing but chillin and being creative, could make it easier?

    also if this blog goes from out of this world awesome thousands of miles to super out of this world awesome hundreds of miles, im sure thats accetable.

    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!

    I'm glad to hear so much cool stuff is going on with you and that you will get to see a buddy. Part of blogging is life happens. If you do any artwork, please post! I wish I had a fragment of your talent!

    Hugs!
    Lorifishes

    ReplyDelete