About Me

A schizophrenic careening through middle age looks at her life in black font.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Starting Over

watercolour me, 2012
Anyone still out there?

It's be forever since I've blogged.
Things have changed.

I don't even know how to start filling everyone in with what I've been busy (or idle) with, so I'll just skip over it. Consider the past months of disappearance like 2 pages of a book glued together; if you care to keep reading, please do. If the book no longer holds your interest, I understand. Things will be missing, I know, but c'est la vie.

I started school again with the grandiose idea I would get a fancy degree and be a teacher. After exactly one month of class, the stress of schedules hit me full force, and I collapsed under its weight. I am hanging in there, but I doubt the working force is ready for an unreliable person like me. I've decided to follow the usually disastrous path of My Own Thing.

I am still writing short stories and poems, drawing and reading.

One of my classes is in Contemporary American Poetry. It makes me examine my motives as a writer, and that is a good thing. I've decided to try blogging again, but we all know *wink* how incredibly unreliable schizophrenics are. We shall see how it all unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment